Marketing In the News

            

Marketing In the News: Introducing the WOW- iPhone15


            My interest in the new Iphone 15 video ad struck because it amazes me how Apple continues to keep creating basically the same thing a bunch of times just with a bunch of changes and tweaks throughout the different models. 

In this video Apple really showcases all the new features in the new phone and shows them in action. It went through life as a human and showed how the new Iphone 15 is there for you and is always ready to help and support you throughout your activities which can vary from all sorts of things.


Apple's whole idea of creating these phones and showing their value proposition is through the high quality, user friendly and services which support the lives of the customers. 


The way in which Apple is marketing relevance is genius to me and it makes me want to buy the new phone. Apple follows around a person throughout their day as they are using the new Iphone 15. You get the idea that the phone is water resistant, it will alert you with travel information or changes, it will take high quality pictures, it has battery life to last you all day, etc. all of these things are shown throughout the video which is what the people get interested in which makes them purchase the new Iphone 15.


I think a challenge that Apple has is being able to keep their word. For example, if they say their phones have battery lifes to last all day then they actually need to have a a battery life to last all day once in the hands of customers. I would also say a challenge they have is continuing to keep one-upping themselves. We all know Apple is already the most successful phone company and I don't think that will ever change but in order for it not to change they have to keep improving their phones and keeping it up. 


I think this ad is unique because Apple makes it personal. They allow you to see the new Iphone in action, doing things you will be doing when the phone is in your hand as well. 

I think the marketing approach was good and targets a broad audience which makes sense for Apple since there are all sorts of people who use their phones. There are children with Iphones and elderly with Iphones as long as everyone in between so I think Apple did a good job of making an ad in which targets and could be interesting to anyone in those age groups. I wouldn't change a thing about this ad. I think it gets the job done and quite frankly we all know Apple doesn’t even need ads to achieve what they achieve. 


A key take away I have from this assignment is learning that ads are more than just a pamphlet or video you see. When I see them I usually just see them instead of really understanding them and knowing all the work and meaning behind them.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My First Blog

Starbucks Hype Especially Around Pumpkin Spice Season